It took her a very long time to arrive (birth story write-up to come in a future post), but we are so happy she finally made her grand entrance, and we love her so much! We have been enjoying our experience as new parents during the past two weeks. She has been a pretty good baby so far -- eating and sleeping pretty well -- and we have been lucky enough to get 3-4 hour stretches of sleep at a time at night the past few nights!
I'll keep this post short for now, but here are some photos.
Pictures we sent out in Elodie's introduction email to friends and family (from her first two days of life):
Some of my favorite photos from her first two weeks at home:
More details to come! I've been meaning to blog, but it has been hard to actually sit down at my computer for any stretch of time!


I'm in love. Can't wait to meet her!
ReplyDelete