All the tests went well and the baby is doing great, but my blood pressure was higher than normal. I just had a doctor appt yesterday and my blood pressure was fine. But for some reason, my bp has spiked in the past day to a point where my doctor decided the best course of action was to start the induction process. So what started off as a quick 2pm appointment led to me staying in the hospital and not being able to leave for the next several days!
I was pretty disappointed and scared that we need to induce. Induction usually leads to a much longer labor/process, more intense and painful contractions, and increases/doubles the risk of a c-section. I was really hoping that I would have one of those magical easy labor/deliveries haha, and that I'd be able to achieve my goal of a natural birth. But, I guess this is what people mean when they say that you can never predict or control your labor/delivery! At this point, I've come to accept it though, and we are just hoping/praying for a healthy mommy and baby.
So... Long story short, WuBerry may be here tomorrow or the next day! (hopefully tomorrow!)
Here's my latest weekly photo, and a selfie from today.
Wish us luck!!


No comments:
Post a Comment