Sunday, November 3, 2013

Week 15: Naval Orange

Not too much has changed in the past week. We told more friends and co-workers. Sharing the news is always fun for us :). We have our next doctor appointment this Friday (11/8), so I'll have more of an update on the baby then. Baby is currently around 4 inches, about the size of a naval orange or an apple!

Otherwise, I'm still feeling good. Not too tired, and my appetite is finally back! I worry that I'm still not eating enough though, and I still weigh less (by just 1 pound) than I did before I got pregnant, even though my tummy is getting a little bigger. It's interesting to watch... the baby bump definitely gets bigger throughout the day. At night, it is way bigger than it is in the morning.

I was curious to see how big other women were at 15 weeks, and found this. It helped me realize that everyone really is different, and there's a huge range. Some women have a really big baby bump, while others have none at all. Maybe I'm weird, but I WANT to gain weight and have a bigger bump and look more pregnant :). But I'm sure later on when I actually am bigger, I'll be wishing I wasn't so big!

Other misc. thoughts...
Eric and I still talk to the baby, generally at night. Yesterday in the car, Eric put on some classical music, and said, "This is Gershwin's 'An American in Paris.'" I said, "Okay," and he responded, "I wasn't talking to you." haha. He's been trying to play more classical music for the baby. We're also dealing with a lot of small house issues... our thermostat recently stopped working, our doorbell doesn't work, etc... Eric is getting a little stressed figuring out how to deal with these things, but I guess those are the joys of home ownership! Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment