Over the weekend, I hung out with different friends who are VERY pregnant, and I'm so excited for them! One of them actually gave birth to her baby girl today! 11/12/13... what a cool birthday the baby has :).
I continue to feel good overall. WuBerry is now the size of an avocado, about 4.5 inches long.
I continue to feel good overall. WuBerry is now the size of an avocado, about 4.5 inches long.
- Weight: Back to my original pre-pregnancy weight. Bump does seem to get slightly bigger week by week, but I'm still wearing normal clothes. Some pants are too tight now, but I haven't started wearing maternity clothes quite yet!
- Appetite/Cravings: Appetite is pretty much back to normal, but I still worry that I'm not eating enough. I have to actively think about snacking throughout the day.
Our latest food fad at home is milkshakes! I felt like I wasn't getting enough calcium (very important at this stage in pregnancy), so Eric has been making me milkshakes every day in our Vitamix! Milk, vanilla ice cream, and some frozen fruit -- super easy, delicious, and a great source of calcium (since I don't like drinking milk).
- Mood/Energy/Sleep: All fine. Generally getting 7+ hours of sleep each nigh (during the week), and I haven't been tired at all. I got my thyroid levels tested last week, and from my read of the test results, my levels seem to indicate almost too much thyroid hormones (which means more energy and higher metabolism). My endocrinologist said the levels are fine though. I'll be meeting with him next month.
Next blog post... I got some ultrasounds done today for fun. I got paid to be a "model" for an ultrasound company! I will explain more and write about that in my next post... time to go to bed now!
No comments:
Post a Comment