Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Week 10 Update

I plan to post a few quick updates along with each week's picture.

As of the Week 10 photo Eric posted last time:

  • Weight: Lost 2-3 pounds (I think bc I haven't been eating as much / lack of appetite). But my body is definitely changing, and I'm a bit thicker around my mid-section. 
  • Appetite/Cravings: Meh, still not really finding food very appetizing. I often eat rice smushed up in a lot of water (물밥) with some roasted/salted seaweed. No specific cravings that I've noticed recently.
  • Mood/Energy: Generally pretty good, but tired, especially in the afternoons. I wish I could take a nap at work! Also have been a little more emotional... getting teary-eyed at random things (like hearing the National Anthem)
  • Sleep: Sleeping well, and usually 7-8 hours/night during the week

Looking forward to our Week 12 appointment next Friday (Oct 11)! And we have our first trimester screening (they test for Down's Syndrome, etc) on the following Monday (Oct 14). If all goes well for those two appointments, I will probably start telling more people.



No comments:

Post a Comment