Sunday, October 20, 2013

Week 13: Peach

One more week down.... just 27 more to go! haha. Overall still feeling really well, pregnancy-wise. I'm starting to come down with a mild cold (congestion, sore throat, sneezing), which I'm hoping will go away soon.

We started sharing the news with more people this week... a few more friends and a bunch of Eric's relatives at a big family gathering yesterday. It's nice to be able to tell people in person, especially people close to us who are very happy for us :). I'll continue to tell more people now, including more work colleagues.

Here's this week's photo and some notes. Baby is now the size of a peapod or a peach, at about 3 inches long.

  • Weight: STILL -2 pounds from pre-pregnancy weight (I lost two pounds)! I'm getting a little frustrated that I'm not gaining any weight (probably the only time I'll feel that way in my life!), but I feel like I'm eating more now, so hopefully will gain weight soon.
  • Appetite/Cravings: Starting to eat more now. Occasional cravings include sweets (which I normally don't like), as well as really salty things (olives, pickles). I bought a bag of candy when we watched a movie last week, much to Eric's surprise. 
  • Mood/Energy/Sleep: Fine, fine, fine. Not much to note. I'm feeling a little less tired than I was a few weeks ago. It could also be that my thyroid medication (for underactive thyroid) is helping with my energy levels and metabolism too. 
  • Other: One unwelcome symptom of pregnancy for me is pimples! I very rarely get pimples, but I've been noticing some small ones on my face the past week or two, and Eric noticed a big one for the first time this week.
I also started buying some maternity clothes this week... not because I need them yet, but because I was bored and decided to do some online shopping haha.

I have a short work week to look forward to this week, because we are taking Friday off to fly to Michigan for a wedding (for Eric's friend). 

1 comment:

  1. Wuberry. You guys crack me up. Congratulations! I'm excited to hear how things go. Wishing you well. Get excited!

    ReplyDelete