Friday, December 6, 2013

Halfway There

It's hard to believe that it's been 20 weeks already for Little Miss WuBerry. Hannah and I are grateful for every day that passes smoothly and each checkup that has gone well. 20 more to go!

I felt WuBerry kick this week. That was a mini milestone that I was not expecting. It was pretty mind blowing, and I love the thought that my daughter is already developing a personality. People say specific songs can stimulate your baby to move more than others.

I wonder what type of music she prefers. Let's entertain the various options and what they might mean:

Classical: Sophisticated, perhaps a romantic soul, like father like daughter: virtuoso.

Show tunes: Dreamer, future singer or actress, theatre buff, Lea Michele wannabe?

Opera: Will fall in love with Europe, likely live in Paris, enjoy foie gras and frequent Le Palais Garnier

Country: Sweet and kind, (like her Aunt Mia), will master the Two Step and be future Miss Rodeo America? Hopefully won't adopt the Family Tradition.

Bieber: Nahgunnappen.

Hip Hop: I can already imagine: "Daddy, what's twerking?" She'll then somehow learn to twerk (likely inadvertently from me) and then won't be allowed to go to school dances...ever.

House/Techno: A ball of energy, hopefully will channel it into sports and dancing (jazz or ballet, not the other kind of dancing)

Indie: Quirky hipster, obvi

2 comments:

  1. I wish blogspot just had a "like" button. I like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping for quirky hipster :) I love the posts guys! SO exciting!

    ReplyDelete