We did a lot of baby shopping/browsing/research this past weekend, and now have a much better idea of what we need/want. The registry is pretty much done, and we finalized the date/location for our baby shower as well (Feb 8 in San Mateo). I feel better getting those things off our to-do list!
Weekly Updates
- Weight: I've gained a total of about 6-7 pounds, and constantly getting (feeling) bigger. I was laying on my back yesterday and tried to see if I could see baby movements through my skin (on the lower part of my belly), but realized I couldn't see over the bump haha.
- Appetite / Cravings: Nothing much to report here. Been eating more sweets, but probably just because it's the holidays and there are sweets everywhere I turn!
- Mood / Energy / Sleep: OK. My acupuncturist said I need more rest, but I don't feel tired.
I normally sleep on my back, and I've been trying to get used to sleeping on my side, but haven't been sleeping well that way.
It is interesting though... at night if I lay down in bed and lay on my back, WuBerry usually starts kicking me! I think she doesn't like it when I'm on my back... maybe she doesn't have enough space or something. So I'm like "okay fine... I'll try to lay and sleep on my side!"
Overall, I continue to feel great. So much so, that I commented to Eric last weekend something like "If this is how easy all my pregnancies are, I don't mind being pregnant several times and having more than two kids!" (I always thought/planned on having two.) Haha, we'll see if I still feel the same way after actually giving birth and taking care of the baby/kid!
You felt baby kick already? Isn't it amazing? I hear they are usually awake when mommy is sleeping bc it's so quiet :) Ashley used to always kick right as I laid down to go to bed.
ReplyDelete